Company Driver Benefits & Pay
Experienced driver pay - earn more
Dana offer higher pay based on your experience. We offer various pay packages, each valuing based on your experience, where you live and the type of driving job you do. With our custom pay packages plus performance pay, you are rewarded for your work and allows you to manage your cash flow more easily.
A leading 401(k) plan with company match
Get a better job now and a better retirement later with a 401(k) plan (pre-tax, Roth post-tax or combination) consistently a step above the competition. Join the plan after 6 months, contributing 1-50 percent of your eligible pay but up to the maximum allowed by the IRS which is $19,500 plus a catch up of $6,500 for over 50+ years old members. Dana match starts after completing a year or 1000 hours of service. Must be employed with Dana as of 12/31.
Improving your health and wellness
Dana offers medical/prescription, dental and vision plans with optional participation and coverage available for your spouse and dependent children.
- Medical/Prescription – Enjoy reduced premium incentives, an additional Health Reimbursement Account deposit for wellness.
- Dental – Standard preventive care is covered and the plan includes basic and major restorative care such as fillings, crowns and bridges.
- Vision – Coverage includes company-sponsored annual eye exam with $10 copay and a materials plan with allowance for prescription glasses or contacts.
- Flexible Spending – Put aside pre-tax cash from your paycheck to pay for non-reimbursed medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses.
- Hospital indemnity – Get paid cash directly if you’re hospitalized with this new optional plan.
After 1 year of employment, you'll get 4 paid holidays per year.
You’ll also get paid time off for funeral leave (up to three days), jury duty and required military training and service.
Owner Operator Benefits
- 62% of gross revenue on loads
- 100% fuel surcharge adjusted weekly
- Compensation for applicable percent rate for most accessorial charges
- Weekly settlements
- Direct Deposit