Our lease fleet offers the following types of equipment for your consideration:
- IMO1 type ISO tanks ranging from 14,300-25,000 liter capacities (3,778 – 6,605 US Gallons) with or without steam heating and insulation. Dedicated food, pharmaceutical and chemical tanks are available
- IMO1/DOT51 type ISO tanks, ranging from 14,200-17,500 liter capacities (3,751–4,723 US gallons) for PIH type products
- Specialty IMO1 type tanks including tanks equipped with internal mixers for products requiring movement while in storage, glycol heating systems for in-transit heating, internally lined ISO tanks for corrosive products, dual compartment tanks and baffled tanks for heavy products.
- IMO5 type ISO tanks for low or high-pressure gasses for the flouro-chemical and specialty gas markets
- Special build IMO1/IMO5 tanks to meet specific shipper requirements
- Fixed tandem, spread axle, spread axle combo chassis, and tri-axle drop frame chassis for the safest movement of loaded ISO tanks
Operating from 30 wholly-owned terminals nationwide, we ensure our equipment is positioned to meet a shipper's needs, maintained to the highest industry levels, and delivered safely and on-time, as promised. We focus on Safety, Quality and Service.
Both long and short-term leasing as well as rental arrangements are available. Lease arrangements can also be specifically tailored to meet a shipper’s requirements.
In addition to ISO tanks and chassis, we offer leasing packages for totes, road trailers, and rail cars.